If you don’t know what CityPASS is, it’s an official pass that allows you to save up to 50% on certain attractions. If you love to travel or have a big family, this is a great way to be able to afford travel. The CityPASS includes several cities. If you are looking to visit one of these cities, your CityPASS would cover a lot.
Saving Money With CityPASS – Everything You Need to Know
A few tips for using your CityPASS
Skip the Line. Remember you don’t have to go to the ticket line if you have the ticket book. You can go right to the entry line.
Pay For Parking. I have found that since many of these attractions are in big cities you will need to pay for parking.
This CityPASS includes Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Tours, Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil Human Rights, Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame.
I loved being able to see the CNN studio tour as well as the behind the scenes on how news is made. It didn’t spark and new reporters in my kids but they learned a lot too. Hubby had a blast at the College Football Hall of Fame since he is a huge Ohio State fan that was the highlight of the trip for him.
We shared our Atlanta CityPASS experience along with our whole Atlanta Trip.
The CityPASS for Boston includes New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory, Harvard Museum of Natural History or Boston Harbor Cruises.
The Windy City has lots to offer, like the Shedd Aquarium – PRIORITY ENTRY, Skydeck Chicago – FAST PASS, The Field Museum – VIP ENTRY, Museum of Science and Industry or 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck – EXPRESS ENTRY and the Adler Planetarium – VIP ENTRY or Art Institute of Chicago – FAST PASS.
Visiting Dallas soon? Grab the CityPASS for Dallas because you will be able out the following: Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, The Sixth Floor Museum or Dallas Zoo, George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum or Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
We shared our Dallas CityPASS experience, we had so much fun! I loved the Sixth Floor Museum, it’s all about JFK’s visit to Dallas and his assignation. I also really enjoyed the Bush Library they had a section just on 9/11 with wreckage from the towers.
CityPASS Denver works a little different than some of the other city passes. You can choose a pass that allows you into 3, 4, or 5 top attractions. The prices vary, so keep this in mind as you choose your attractions for Denver.
The attractions you can choose from are:
- Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Downtown Aquarium
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Zoo
- History Colorado Center
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
When you’re heading to Houston, Texas soon, their CityPASS is great. Here are some things you get to the checkout with the pass. Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo or Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Kemah Boardwalk or Children’s Museum of Houston.
I have to say the highlight of this CityPASS was the space center for my kids! They didn’t want to leave! Oh, and they got to touch a moon rock.
Like each CityPASS, the New York City pass is perfect for adults and children alike. You can choose between the New York CityPass or the New York C3. Each one gives you access to the best attractions in NYC.
The attractions you get to choose from:
- The Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises
Going to Philadelphia is supposed to be fun and it can be fun and cheap with the CityPASS. You can choose to purchase a CityPASS that allows you to visit 3, 4, or 5 different attractions.
The attractions you get to pick from are:
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Adventure Aquarium
- Barnes Foundation
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial
- Big Bus Company and Philadelphia Trolley Works
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- The Franklin Institute
- Museum of the American Revolution
- National Constitution Center
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Please Touch Museum®
This pass for the city of San Francisco allows you to save up to 45%. You can get a pass for multiple attractions. Some of those attractions include Aquarium of the Bay and the California Academy of Sciences. There are also two different types of CityPASSes to choose from.
The attractions you can choose from:
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- Aquarium of the Bay
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA
- Bay City Bike & Parkwide Bike Rentals
- de Young Museum + Legion of Honor
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
Visiting Seattle has never been more budget friendly. You get to check out the following with your pass: Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour, Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo, Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center.
The pass for SoCal is amazing. Although it’s a bit more expensive, you do get a lot of attractions for your money.
- Disneyland Park & Disney California Adventure – 3-DAY PARK HOPPER TICKET WITH MAGIC MORNING
- SeaWorld San Diego
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo
- Safari Park
When in Florida, there is so much to see and do. Pick up a pass for Tampa Bay and get access to lots of different attractions. Those attractions include
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- The Florida Aquarium
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Museum of Science & Industry OR Chihuly Collection
If you plan to visit Canada they also have one there too! Their most attraction is their Edwardian era, Casa Loma, the only landmark castle in North America!
Other Attraction Include:
- CN Tower
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto Zoo
- Ontario Science Centre
- 48 National Monuments & National Park Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- 6 Must Know Yellowstone National Park Vacation Hacks - March 24, 2020
- 150+ Live Zoo Cameras + Zoo Movies and TV Shows! - March 19, 2020