If you love food challenges, then you’re going to love hitting the great state of Massachusetts. They have too many awesome food challenges! I tried to list a variety of food challenges, so you wouldn’t get tired of trying to challenge yourself to the same old thing. I’d love to hear if you actually finish any of these! So on to the Fun Food Challenges in MA.
Fun Food Challenges in MA
The C&S 30″ Monster Pizza Challenge
Raise your hand if you love PIZZA. This challenge is something all of yall can get behind. C&S Pizza is the perfect Monster Pizza Challenge, located at 55 Main St, Pepperell, MA 01463. You can call them at 978-433-2034 to get the details of the challenge. You’re looking at a $40 bill and a 30-inch pizza.
- You get an hour to finish it with a friend
- If you win you get $100 in cash and a FREE meal
Related: 15 Tennessee Fun Food Challenges
Big Mac Attack
While no one wants to have an attack of any kind, you may actually like this attack! Teddy G’s Big Mac Attack is located at 179 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566 at Teddy G’s Pub & Grille. It’s $35.00, weighs 5 pounds, and you have a time limit of 30 minutes.
- It comes with 2 pounds of beef plus bacon and mac & cheese
- It’s served with 1 pound of fries & 15 pickle slices
The Chef’s Hat’s Ripper Dandy Omelet Challenge
If you like a good challenge and love meat and potatoes, you’re going to love this omelet challenge. We’re talking potatoes, veggies, and meats – all in one big challenge. Located at 905 Simonds Rd, Williamstown, MA 01267 at The Chef’s Hat, you just can’t go wrong with this challenge. You’ll get your hands on 3.5 pounds of food at a whopping $22.95.
- You get 30 minutes
- You won’t go hungry
Related: 54 Free Things to do in Boston MA
Clyde’s 10 Gallon Burger Challenge
If you’ve never had a 10-gallon burger before, your life is about to change. This challenge can be found at Clyde’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill at 642 Providence Hwy, Walpole, MA 02081. Their phone number is 508-660-2206. You get 30 minutes to eat this huge burger and the cost is $40, let’s hope you win!
- A large burger patty with lots of chili and veggies
- The burger is served with fries and pickle slices
- The burger has to come as is, you can’t take anything off it.
Elm Centre Café’s Lucky 7 Pancake Challenge
I mean who isn’t down for an amazing pancake challenge. Elm Centre Café is where this pancake-tastic challenge is located, the address is 39 Elm St, Southbridge, MA 01550 and you can reach the establishment at 508-764-7288. For $14, you can try this food challenge.
- You get an hour to complete the challenge
- If you win, you get a free meal and a free t-shirt!
More Food Challenges in MA
- La Familia Georgio’s Chicken Parmigiana Challenge
- Flann O’Brien’s Guinness Breakfast Challenge
- The Eagle’s Deli Challenge Burger
- Newport Creamery’s Awful Awful Milkshake Challenge (Seekonk)
- La Familia Lasanga Challenge
Have you done any Fun Food Challenges in MA? I’d love to hear about them!
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, gypsy soul, and full time RVer, and Roadschool Family!
We have been on the road since August 2015, and loving travel and seeing new things! I am sharing our journey along the way!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.